Monday, November 5, 2012

Seriously.


SERIOUSLY. Why are there so many crazies around, calling themselves Christians, and doing WHATEVER the heck they want!? Please, PLEASE! LISTEN C-L-O-S-E-L-Y when I say this,


YOU CAN NOT DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.

IF you SERVE God, you follow HIS laws.

YES God loves you. YES there is grace! and YES where sin abounds grace abounds much more!

But should we continue in sin? NO!

IF you are continuing to sin after you PROCLAIM to be saved, then WAHT do you think God has saved you from!? Because OBVIOUSLY, sin is still an accepted part of your life!

And you're like,

But the Bible doesn't say anything about THIS being a sin!

GAAaa---_!!

Is it SO hard to grasp?!

Am I the ONLY one who gets it!?

You're KILLLING ME.

EVERY THING YOU'RE UNSURE OF IS ANSWERED IN THE BIBLE. Not specifically, it's in smaller categories.

Example:

MURDER- SIN

HATE- MURDER- SIN

SEXUAL IMMORALITY- SIN

LUST- SEXUAL IMMORALITY- SIN

STEALING- SIN

DOWNLOADING ILLEGAL MUSIC- STEALING- SIN

LYING- SIN

FIBBING- LYING- SIN



"Come on Hannah, why do we have to talk about Hellfire and Brimstone today?"

"BECAUSE IT MATTERS"

SOO MANY will say LORD, LORD!

And He will say, I NEVER knew you.

You may know the President, but they're not gonna open the White House doors for you unless the President says he knows you.

I just CANNOT wait for the persecution to get bad in this country, it WILL be through the persecution that SO many people will come to Christ.

Right now the majority of Christians in this country, and I don't just mean the ones staying home from church, I mean the Christian sitting next to you in church, I mean your Youth Leader, your Worship Leader, your PASTOR, ARE ALL JUST MISSING IT.

Christians who are like,

"I believe everyone is free to love God any way they feel comfortable."

'I' don't think you get to make that call! That's GOD'S call, and He's made Himself QUITE CLEAR.

Remember Cain and Able? God wanted the animal sacrifice, and He WOULD NOT accept Cain's vegetable offering for his sins.

Christianity isn't the Do-Whatever-You-Want-And-Go-To-Heaven religion.

It's F-O-L-L-O-W-I-N-G CHRIST.

HIS ideals!

HIS opinions!

HIS cares!

HIS leading!

NOT YOURS!

NOT YOURS!

NOT YOURS!

NOT YOURS!

You're WILLINGLY ignorant!!!

"I believe people should do whatever feels right when it comes to sex and sexual partners."

That's not what God said. Don't even get into this with me, I'll lay you out and I don't want to. You won't listen to a word I say anyway!

"I believe women should have the right of choice."

That's not what God said! Maybe you should put it in GOD's hands. Let HIM decide if He wants that baby to be born or not!

"I don't think it's a sin to cuss."

"I don't think it's a sin to listen to music about sex."

"I don't think it's a sin to make raunchy jokes."

"I don't think it's a sin to bump and grind."

WHAT BIBLE ARE YOU READING, IF ANY!?

"It's the 21st century, Modern Christianity!"

Dude you are lost! You are SO lost! There is no way you could possibly be saved!

"I love Jesus! I said the sinners prayer accepting Him into my heart! I live for Him! I'm saved!"

You're actions don't show it!

"God knows my heart!"

God wants MORE than your FEELING of love! He wants more than your affection!

He wants Your sacrificial love!

I am on such a rant right now.

God wants more than the feeling in your heart.

How do you KNOW you love God?

"I feel it in my heart."

So do I, but that's not enough.

We have to put that love into action.

It won't be graceful or perfect 100 percent of the time,

But it's the effort that counts.

What did you give God when you asked Him into your heart?

"My heart, my life."

Now what part of those are you letting Him have His way with?

Are you letting Him choose how you love, who you love, what you love, what you hate?

Are you letting Him speak through you, work through you, live and serve through you?

Are you letting Him take you to the ends of the earth?

What have you given God?

Because I see your heart and your life still clutched in your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment